Dance your heart out. Take on the World. Get Your Shine On.
You may know it already or you may not. But girl…
…You’re an amazing, extraordinary, powerful, female ready for the spotlight.
Now is your time to…
WHY JOIN OUR TOUR?
Dance dance dance!
There’s nothing like being surrounded by the best of the best to improve your technique as a dancer. You’ll have role models who have been there, done that. You’ll interact with world-famous choreographers. You’ll dance your heart out on stages most people only see on TV.
See the world safely
If this is your first time travelling, don’t worry: everything has been taken care of. Now listen, ladies, when your parents ask about safety, you will be able to tell them: She Shines On tours are absolutely safe. You’ll see exceptional places and not have to worry about a thing, everything is organised for you. It’s a big world out there. Step into it with confidence.
Our tours are so much more than dance. You’ll make amazing friends as you learn self-love practices, money management, and self-empowerment. You’ll learn to tap into your talent, your commitment, and the right mindset to pursue your passions in dance and in life. You’ll become the kind of woman our world needs.
Want to know more?
Download the Dancer/Parent Info Brochure
SIGN-UP for an online info session
PLUS THERE’S MORE:
- 24/7 access to role models: our tour managers have been there done that, they are high energy, fun, friendly, knowledgeable, first aid certified, on-site and available to you for whatever you need 24/7 throughout the tour.
- Create new friendships: you’ll make friendships that will last a lifetime.
- Dance with the locals: take classes with local dancers during our open classes and get the benefits of tailored expertise during our closed classes.
- Dance with famous choreographers: Take classes with some of the world’s best choreographers who have performed with the likes of Beyoncé, Chris Brown, Rihanna, Lady Gaga to name a few!
- How to seminars: Dancers enjoy seminars with professional dancers on ‘how to make it in dance’ and seasoned agents on ‘how to get work in the entertainment industry’.
- Flagship performances: perform in front of international audiences on stage at Disney and other famous tourist destinations.
“The tour was the best experience of my life and was so much fun. I found who I really was. You can’t miss it.”
Laura Brinck, Dancer