It’s mentorship time again!
If you have big dreams, we want to hear from you!
We are so excited to bring back our 6-Month Lifestyle Mentorship Competition! What better time to give such an amazing opportunity during a time of crisis- when we all could use more support and guidance as we navigate through these unsure times.
If you love to dance, sing and act- PLUS you’re super busy with school and other extracurricular activities… We want to hear from you!
You’re a busy person, and busy people get things done. However, you know you could achieve more with a bit of support and a nudge in the right direction. Plus, the right mindset. Yes! Mindset is key…
SHE SHINES ON wants to help!
SHE SHINES ON is giving two lucky go-getters (age 12+) a 6-Month Lifestyle Mentorship with our Founder Kim Davey that includes:
- Monthly coaching calls
- Email access to Kim
- Life-changing advice
- Goal planning and execution
- All the support/encouragement/direction you need to achieve your dance, school, extracurricular and life goals!
So if you, or someone you know, are a hard working high achiever and really want to spend time learning from someone who has taken their dreams and turned them into reality then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
To enter the competition please fill out the entry form below and tell us why YOU should be chosen!
Applications close 30 April 2020 and winners announced early May 2020. 6 months mentorship runs from May – October 2020.
Terms & Conditions
- Applications close 30 April 2020.
- Winners announced early May 2020.
- 6-month mentorship period: May to October 2020.
- The competition is sponsored by SHE SHINES ON.
- The competition is open to all aged 12 or over. If minor, 17 and below, parent’s consent/endorsement is required.
- There is no entry fee or no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- SSO’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- SSO shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to our webpage and/or social media.
- SSO reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the SSO’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by SSO.
- This promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to SHE SHINES ON and not to Facebook or Instagram. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook and Instagram from any claims.
- There is no guarantee the mentorship will be successful. Individual results will vary based on the winner’s attitude, work ethic and commitment to their goals.
- The prize is non-convertible to cash and non-transferable
Selection & Announcement of Winners
- Two winners will be chosen via a selection from the SSO judges. Names of winners will be posted on our website, social media and eNewsletter.
- The winners will be notified by an official email, tag, and/or DM on social media from SSO. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, SSO reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- SSO’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, image, voice, likeness in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.